Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF with Fun Facts!

My Friday is starting out Super for a change, so I thought that I’d do a Fun Fact Friday.. Keeping it light you understand. Don’t want to mess with the karma. “OK, you creative writer types, WE CAN’T all produce some great novelette each day, Get off my back”.

*I’ve lost three pounds since last Friday. And I didn’t even cut my hair nor have a major organ removed! This is because I announced after 9 months of dieting and 6+ months of eating 1200 calories and feeling so damn guilty when I have an ice cream bar instead of dinner. I’m ready for the exercise challenge though. Bring It On.

*I love reading all your blogs and LURKING on your comments, and when some of you are not posting or are on vacation, I’m wondering/worrying about you. So, I think out of blog courtesy, my Policy will be that I will have some type of notification on my page should I die an untimely death or am hospitalized for some Big Disease. How bout you? How sad to keep poppin in to your fav blog, only to never be heard from again.

*I think often about products that should be invented. Like slippers for the elderly that have teeny tiny flashlights on the toes. (like toddlers have in their heels, except brighter, more focused like Headlights) That way they can see in the dark on their way to the bathroom or going downstairs. Don’t steal it. I’ll know. This here blog post is almost as good as a patent.

*So far I almost qualify for “Black Widow” status. Three of the guys I dated in high school have died. Don’t know cause of death…but I see the common thread. Rest in Peace guys, and talk amongst yourselves would ya, I don’t want to watch an episode of John Edward and hear you channeling through some glossy eyed loved one all our make out stories. UGH.

*I opened a Twitter account, but sadly, had nothing to say. I can hardly use my cell phone now, let alone Twitter here or there. Besides I need Twitter for Dummies. Anyone care to share?

8 comments:

Scarecrow said...

Three of the guys I dated in high school have died.

Really? anyone I know?

JackeeG4glamorous said...

Yeah, you know em.

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you tonight!!!

Amy Plumb said...

It was fun last night. We all should do this again soon.

I told Sarah it's good to see children turn out wonderful even when they have a mother that does crazy things. I only say that because I've got a ton of crazy story myself and always worried my son was scared by them. LOL

Lisa said...

I had a great time chatting with you Friday. When you find someone to explain Twitter to you, could ya clue me in? I don't get it. Figuratively or litterally.

Lisa said...

See what a dork I am! I said Friday, and it was just last night. Ugh...I need some more coffee.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Jackee, it was so fun meeting you last night. Have you seen all the fabulous photos!?

Steph

Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up-You are on my blogroll now!