Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I’m NOT your mother, OR am I?

What are the chances that it was YOU who left a used toner drum unit near the community printer, shoved in the original box complete with recyclable sticker loafing around the inside for several months now? Huh? Fess up you slackers! All of you.

Do you wonder who’s going to post that damn package? Does someone clean up after you NON professionals at home, cause I know it’s not me!

Or is it?

I swear, if I were walking through the waiting room and found a pair of socks, I’d be sure to pick them up. I’m always making coffee after the jerk before of me left the coffee pot on, but no coffee inside. I’m always finishing up where most of you have left OFF!
YOU – WHO are you damn it! Tell me.

Do you see sucker written on my forehead. (most assuredly they do)
In fact, I think it is a lemon sucker to boot.
Happy Hump Day, two more days until the weekend you lazy asses, but I'm sure you know that. And there's much rejoicing.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I follow people at my work who can't even clean up their own garbage in the break room. I tell 'em " your mama don't work here"