Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Blues? Try this Negative Challenge!!!!

Not to be a pain, but… (or a pain in the butt -what Ev)
Well, here’s the gig. I get these yammy shammy emails asking me all kinds of questions and then you know, forward it to someone else – delete your answers then add theirs, yadda yadda..(You Know Who You Are, and I really do love them, STOP it, I mean, it GAH!) Most are the same questions, all very “cute”.

Yet, I read here and there on the blogs and people don’t write “cute”. There’s some angst out there! They rant, they exclaim - very loudly, about the things that bug them, or the things that get them down, that are unfair, that they would like to blow up with some huge internet bomb. Ka-Boom!
So, if you are so inclined, let’s all do a post on these – I triple dog dare you. Link me up to your comments – pass it around as you lurk and comment (say “pssssst, go to runswithscissorsjackeeg.blogspot.com and take on the Negative Challenge she’s posted about”.) Let’s see what comes of it you ranty ravers.

List Five T.V. shows that you will never watch – no, never.
1. Law and Order SVU or any Law and Order…Is it still on even?
2. The secret life of Zack and Cody.
3. Whatever is on opposite The Mentalist.
4. Divorce Court
5. Re-runs of the Family Guy
Five foods I HATE and refuse to eat.
1. Grits
2. Escargot
3. cooked liver with or without onions
4. oatmeal
5. creamed corn or most “creamed” vegetables
Five places I don’t have any interest in visiting.
1. Graceland
2. Prison
3. Jimmi Hendrix grave
4. Birthplace of Marilyn Monroe
5. Waco, Texas
Five things people at work/in my family do to annoy me.
1. Send me those lists of things to forward on.
2. Send me prayers – and claim I’m a bad person or less of a person for not sending them on.
3. co-workers who will not Own anything.
4. People who look the other way….(turning your head, goof, not looking like an alien)
5. Co-workers who leave the coffee pot on with about a ¼ inch of coffee burning at the bottom so that they don’t have to make another pot.
Five worst gifts you received. (oh, yeah…I did)
1. The Jack La Layne juicer – sorry babe.
2. A bathrobe that my X-mother in law got at a garage sale that had a few holes in it. Eww.
3. Blue Sad face earrings instead of Happy Faced earrings (circa 1969 or 1970)
4. I couldn’t even think of more, I love anything anyone buys me!
5. Oh, yeah, my X mom in law again – she was a re-gifter, and one year I got used pot holders she got the year before. Swear.

EEEEEE – the negative vibes, I feel ‘em! Kind of gets you worked up!
I wonder if I’ll get much of a response or reaction. Interesting. Everyone get on out there and let’s campaign for the “five icky things list”….just to see how it’s done.

Now that we’ve all got that out, let’s relax and smile and have more positive, fun, creative posts! Yippee! Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Swistle said...

Ha ha ha! I kind of want those blue sad-face earrings!

Amy Plumb said...

You make me laugh. I know what you are talking about I don't care for the emails either. I'll take my chance and delete it and see if I die or a curse comes over me.

Petunia Face said...

You're funny. Lately I feel like if I complain I get flack for feeling entitled or whatever. So that's my #1 GRIPE RIGHT NOW.

Mimi's Toes said...

Yeah, those emails are annoying. Sometimes I join in just to see what might happen, but most of the time I hit delete.