Thursday, April 30, 2009

You Capture {JOY}

Well, here it is - joy.
A part of the fun and "joyful" You Capture Challenge, JOY


One that I enjoyed doing, so ingrained into me that joy, with all it's complexity, means something different to every single one of us. Click on the link above to go to the site that originated this challenge and see the other photographers and their intrepretations of the theme JOY.


This is Savannah Rayne and her grandma - me (isn't that darling, that teeny tiny newborn baby smile? Could be gas, could be just an expression or movement, I prefer it to be a true grin, saved for her grandma)



Grandma was full of joy too...

JUST LOOK AT THESE SWEET FEETIES!!! Yep, kissing and smooching allowed.
{sigh}
I'm feeling the joy.
Now, go on over and give the other photogs a gander, go on you know you want to.
If you can tear yourself away from this darling pink bundle.


10 comments:

Jessi said...

Absolutely lovely :)

Amy said...

How sweet! I love those little toes :)

audrey said...

Beautiful. Joy in its purest form. Yes, I do believe that smile was saved just for you. :)

Nell said...

aw, how darling! wee little ones.

nell
shesnaps.com

Shae said...

what a cutie

Mom 2 Four said...

So sweet!!!!

Susan said...

Absolutely perfect and beautiful in every way!

Cori said...

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog!! Newborns are just the sweetest and always bring joy!!

Bacardi Mama said...

Absolutely adorable. Isn't being a grandma the best? I can't get enough of my two grandaughters.

Alice said...

that is so precious! congratulations on your new grandbaby - spoiling definitely allowed! i love the feet shot. thanks for sharing these with us.

my 'joy' shots are posted now, too. feel free to visit my page at The Shadow of the Cross.