Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where is Everybody? It's Time for Vacation Photos!


Hey Everyone, are you caught up in the winter doldrums? Watching the snow melt isn't as rewarding as watching your skin tan, or the ice in your drink melt.


Nice View Huh?

We had a great time! I wish I could stay longer, all that Resting and that Relaxing and that Reading and that Resting and that Relaxing. Whoo, it was a great time. The temperature was in the 80's, breezy, never too hot, with the water temperature as warm and relaxing as a child's wading pool.


Seriously, I've not had time to blog since my return. It takes so long to catch up with housework, work related work, and family obligations that blogging is something that has to suffer at this time.


We made friends - in between cocktails and pool lounging.














This little guy traveled with his owner everywhere on this scooter. I tried to engage him in light conversation, he did not speak a lick of English.

But he enjoyed the greatest beef taco's EVER with me.

This is my husband who hung out with a band of pirate pelicans - they stole this little slip of a boat and filled it with their "recycled treasures". Yeah, uh, huh, they did. Still Dan bonded with them.







Isn't he handsome?





Some of the friends we made were not so "friendly".















I got a cool tattoo....made of henna. Already washed off, but I was cool while on vacation!



Doesn't my ankle look tanner? I did, I swear!, but now I'm fading.

While vacation calm and relaxation has faded and the memories are still lingering in my mind, I'm back to the norm.

Hope all you readers will be back soon too!

6 comments:

Scarecrow said...

I want one of those scooters.

Susan said...

Jackee, it sounds like you had a wonderful time. It's always hard to come back to reality, isn't it? Wow, I had to bigify that pic of your good-lookin' hubby! He's really cute.

That doggy is adorable! Did he let you pet him? If I lived in town, I would have a scooter like that for running errands.

Glad you're back!

JackeeG4glamorous said...

My 70 lb. dog would DEFINETLY want to ride along with that scooter!
It's good to be back. But soooo relaxing to beach lounge without commitments or constraints.

Mimi's Toes said...

Welcome back to reality! So glad you enjoyed just relaxing. That doggy is the cutest thing. I just kept staring at you foot in the sand and dreaming about my sand vacation in June. Where is the picture of you in your bikini?

dianna said...

So glad you had a great time~beautiful photos!

That's my kind of tattoo ;)

Robin said...

Great photos!!!