Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Catch UP

Isn't if odd that you can be away from home/office for only 3 or 4 days and the work PILES up?

I've been out of town on business for a few days, flying home late Saturday evening. The weekend before that was my birthday celebration (s) {Thank you family, thank you church ladies-remind me that tequila will te-kill you. Each.and.every.time}
I'm so very behind with work and chores from home so if you stop by this here blog expecting my jovial old self. Sorry. Just know that I'm mopping floors, doing laundry etc.

The weather is turning colder the leaves are ready to turn and soon I'll be stuck to my PC like glue looking for something to do, something to inspire me, as you all do. OH, and I'll be snapping pictures with my long lusted after digital camera (Nikon D40) that my family purchased so that I might commence to memory every.odd.detail.of.our.lives.

Promise, next post will be some snaps I took this weekend with the Little Miss.

1 comment:

Amy Plumb said...

Don't you just hate to get behind on house work, and work, work stuff. It feel like you never get caught back up.

Also nice to get away too.
Amy