Sunday, February 13, 2011

Break in the Temp

We've had a helluva winter thus far. Blizzard, below freezing temps, more snow than you can shake a shovel at.

And this weekend, a break in the below zero temps. It's reached 30 degrees and feels like spring! Of course, that means that I witnessed two grown adults and one teenaged "child" yesterday in the grocery store parking lot, parents without coats, and teenager in shorts and yes, wait for it....flip flops.

I take this to be a jinx to the powers that be. Looking for a drop in the thermometer any minute. Crazy people never cease to amaze me.


dianna said...

The crazies STAY out around here!

dianna said...

Where are YOU?!?

Launch Business in Delhi said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Start Business in Delhi said...

I don't know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.